Go Back   Final Fantasy XIII Forums > Fabula Nova Crystallis > Final Fantasy XIII > FFXIII Walkthrough Project
Register Forum Rules FAQChatbox Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Kitmitsu
A googely-doogely

Gil: 1,195 [Donate]
Exclamation READ: Walkthrough Project Outline

It's 17 days until Final Fantasy XIII comes out in Japan and I know many of you are planning to import a copy. Like me, I'm sure you're planning on relying on confusing guides and trial and error. Well I'm hoping this can make it easier for everyone. This forum is dedicated to providing a coherent walkthrough of the game for those of us who get stuck along the way. Even if most of us don't speak Japanese, 50 people attempting trial and error will progress quicker than one person.

First, guides and FAQ's will be posted on the basics of how to play the game e.g. controls, menus etc.

Then each part of the game will be split up into different threads where members can discuss how to progress through that specific section. As members progress, a moderator will add to the walkthrough in the first post. We will possibly add video walkthroughs users have submitted when the section is finished.

Although not necessary. We'd also like to translate major parts of the game to make the story understandable for those interested. Some people have said they'd rather not know the story until the English release so storyline translation will be handled in separate threads with links to them in the walkthroughs.

We're hoping this project successfully helps those of you brave enough to import the Japanese version. Remember, this project won't work if people don't co-operate. If you can help in any way, we'd greatly appreciate it. I myself am hoping to take screenshots through-out the game to help people understand the walkthroughs better. If any of you think you can help in another way, send me a PM and I'll see what we can do.

Thanks.

Last edited by Kitmitsu; Dec 01 2009 at 04:36 PM..
Kitmitsu is offline   Send a message via MSN to Kitmitsu
Closed Thread