Go Back   Final Fantasy XIII Forums > Fabula Nova Crystallis > Final Fantasy XIII-2 > FFXIII-2 Spoiler Discussion & Questions
Register Forum Rules FAQChatbox Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Mar 03 2012, 01:20 PM   #1
dangoodwin
Cactuar

Gil: 0 [Donate]
Default CP farming!!

I know you guys are wandering, there is loads on google, why doesnt he look there?? but all it says is farm academia 400AF which gives like 800-1000 CP with frag skill per battle. but i want more CP per battle! Is there any like sub bosses in any maps that give about 10K-40K CP per battle and is there any requirements for those battles??

I saw a boss in Oerba 400AF on a video, but i dunno how you get to it or even make it respawn!

Do you have any suggestions on where I could farm CP? I am at end of game, just before final boss, just getting my levels up before i take them on!
dangoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03 2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Phoenix Down
Reviver of the KO'd

Gil: 600 [Donate]

I think Acedemia is fastest as you can kill fast and don't have to do much to get respawns, they are constant small amounts of CP rolling in.

I'm curious, what are your levels for Noel and Serah? You don't have to be maxed to do the final bosses, they are easy when maxed. You'll find it quicker to max out after beating the final bosses and using the paradox scope on bosses to get paradox endings, you get large amounts of CP from those.

If you really want to farm CP before you try the last bosses, I personally found archylte steppe ??? fairly easy, I went to the marshes in rainy weather to collect level 4-5 monster materials, while collecting those my CP naturally went up. Couldn't tell you if it's any faster than Acedemia though.
Old Mar 03 2012, 08:19 PM   #3
choubaka
Moogle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Down View Post
I think Acedemia is fastest as you can kill fast and don't have to do much to get respawns, they are constant small amounts of CP rolling in.

If you really want to farm CP before you try the last bosses, I personally found archylte steppe ??? fairly easy, I went to the marshes in rainy weather to collect level 4-5 monster materials, while collecting those my CP naturally went up. Couldn't tell you if it's any faster than Acedemia though.
This. Exactly this. If Academia is too boring just go to the Archylte Steppe.
choubaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03 2012, 08:55 PM   #4
LightningNova
STEELGUARD!

Gil: 600 [Donate]

If you can handle it, go to the Steppe and do all 4 weather mini bosses; Long Gui, Ochu, Yomi and Immortal. Re-spawning them is easy enough, once you've done all four, just change the weather and exit to the Historia Crux and go back in and you should be able to do all four again

Academia 400AF is really the best and fastest way to farm CP, even quicker once you have the fragment skill to get more monsters. Depending on the amount of fragments you have, visit the mystic in Serendipity and she gives you a skill to earn more CP per battle than normal

even though it's no use to me whatsoever as I've maxed out all roles for both :/ I have over 100,000 CP going to waste currently.
Old Mar 04 2012, 04:38 PM   #5
dangoodwin
Cactuar

i have defeated final boss, I found a way to farm cp, but it involves a 3mil hp monster in oerba... its the one which u attack the "black hole"... you know which one?? if u do, whats the strategy to kill him??
dangoodwin is offline   Reply With Quote