Go Back   Final Fantasy XIII Forums > Community > Off Topic
Register Forum Rules FAQChatbox Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old Jul 11 2010, 03:40 PM   #21
novaheaven
Deepground

Gil: 0 [Donate]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bun View Post
It's a European carry all.

HA!
novaheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:25 PM   #22
Moklin

Gil: 1,040 [Donate]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanana View Post
Sure does reek of jealousy in here.

Anyway.....am i the only one who thinks that the way his kid came to the world is wrong?
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:30 PM   #23
Aurelia
FOR XV

Gil: 2,245 [Donate]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moklin View Post
I donīt like him and the fact he paid a woman to have a child with him is just wrong.

Oh.....he gave to his child the same name as him. I beleive CR realized that his life will end someday and now heīs trying to make a clone of himself. I bet heīll obligate that kid to play football every day.

Yes because the concept of men naming their sons after them is completely foreign and unheard of. Very foreign, isn't it?

tl;dr Moklin is clearly jealous.

Aurelia is offline   Send a message via AIM to Aurelia Send a message via MSN to Aurelia Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 04:38 PM   #24
Agent Dunham
TRAB PU KCIP

Gil: 7,050 [Donate]

Well, he's of celebrity status, he should have named his child after a food or a day or just a random object. "This is my son, his name is Wallet."

[20th January 09:05:11] Aurelia I don't speak diva. I speak human being.

[20:42:05] Whiplash I'm never going to use my maternity leave, why can't I exchange it for period leave?
Agent Dunham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 06:14 PM   #25
Aurelia
FOR XV

Wallet is too normal. He should have gone more exotic and named him the Afrikaans word for wallet: Beursie

Aurelia is offline   Send a message via AIM to Aurelia Send a message via MSN to Aurelia Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 07:07 PM   #26

Quote:

Anyway.....am i the only one who thinks that the way his kid came to the world is wrong?

What's wrong with only wanting a child? I'd think it was more wrong if he married this woman just for the child, and never loved her.

It doesn't matter if CR is gay or not. And it's better to just have a single dad than have the child having family problems later on because some people thought it was wrong for the baby to have only one parent.
Old Jul 11 2010, 07:59 PM   #27
Ethan
Administrator

Gil: 3,519 [Donate]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Of Dumbasses View Post
I'm ashamed that this guy is from the same country as me.

And everyone wants to know who the mother of the poor kid is. It's pretty simple.

You grab all the women CR banged in a year. The one with a new house is the mother
Apparently it was a chosen surrogate mother from the United States. Other than that, she is a completely random person.

Ethan is offline   Send a message via MSN to Ethan Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 08:00 PM   #28
Ethan
Administrator

Quote:

I think men might do that for a lot of different reasons for doing something like that, personally I have no problem with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirEdeonX View Post
God, I hate him. AND I'M PORTUGUESE!

AND GAY! XD
Me: Portuguese/Gay/I love him

Old Jul 11 2010, 08:13 PM   #29
Aurelia
FOR XV

Quote:

I think you came into the world wrong, but I'm not saying anything.

Old Jul 11 2010, 08:32 PM   #30
Thula
Peanut Butterless

Gil: 300 [Donate]

Quote:
Nope, unwanted children are wrong.
Actually, the parents of the unwanted children are wrong, for not impeding an unwanted pregnancy to happen.
Old Jul 11 2010, 10:42 PM   #31
Moklin

Gil: 1,040 [Donate]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia View Post
Yes because the concept of men naming their sons after them is completely foreign and unheard of. Very foreign, isn't it?
Yeah i know itīs common, but in this particular case, the father is a very famous person so his name, CR, is know in all the world. Itīs also a very uncommon name too. I never heard of someone here in my country called Cristiano Ronaldo, aside the true one.

What i mean is that this name wont allow CRīs son to be himself during life. Heīll always be compared to his father. Also, itīll be hard for him to hide his identity. Once he says to someone that his name is CR people will imideately realize who he is. This could prejudice his social life.

I hope CR doesnīt push his soon to football, that would be wrong.
Sons need to be themselves and not what their fathers are.

Quote:
Moklin is clearly jealous.
Jealous of what? His clothes? His sucking leech family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
I think men might do that for a lot of different reasons for doing something like that, personally I have no problem with it.
Although i donīt agree with CRīs method to get a child i kinda see what his point was.
He wanted a son but he knew that his girlfriends would never want to be mothers or marry. The girls he dates are not that type of woman.
He had the money, he trusts his family ( mother and sister) to raise a child so why not do it? Itīs wrong but i think i understand him.

Quote:
: Portuguese/Gay/I love him
If you lived in Portugal you wouldnīt like him. I never meet someone, at my age, here in Portugal that likes him. People from outside just love him, one time i helped a female Spanish friend to steal a poster of him placed on a bus stop so she could put in her room.

Quote:
I think you came into the world wrong, but I'm not saying anything.
Yes, i came. I was born with 8 months instead of 9 because i was sharing my motherīs uterus with two more babies. There was no space in there so, according to the doctors, i induced the birth. Things got complicated and my mother died during childbirth. Me and my siblings got fine, fortunately .
I never meet my true mother but at least i know who she was and what happened to her, unlike a certain baby who ll never understand how he was brought to the world.

Last edited by Moklin; Jul 11 2010 at 10:45 PM..
Moklin is offline   Send a message via MSN to Moklin Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11 2010, 11:34 PM   #32
Ethan
Administrator

Quote:
If you lived in Portugal you wouldnīt like him. I never meet someone, at my age, here in Portugal that likes him. People from outside just love him, one time i helped a female Spanish friend to steal a poster of him placed on a bus stop so she could put in her room.
Yeah I kind of get that feeling although I think the only reason I like him is because I personally think that he is hot

Old Jul 12 2010, 01:09 AM   #33
Infinite Fantasy
Kupo nut

....... I think I would be more interested if I knew what he did.
Football(Not American) right?
Old Jul 12 2010, 01:35 AM   #34
mokaloka
Buster Sword

Gil: 300 [Donate]

Quote:
Yes, i came. I was born with 8 months instead of 9 because i was sharing my motherīs uterus with two more babies. There was no space in there so, according to the doctors, i induced the birth. Things got complicated and my mother died during childbirth. Me and my siblings got fine, fortunately .
I never meet my true mother but at least i know who she was and what happened to her, unlike a certain baby who ll never understand how he was brought to the world.
*starts playing miniature violin* My dad died of cancer I had to see my father/role model wither away until he was nothing more than a shell of his former self oh but he was lucky he got to suffocate in his sleep. Are we done with the sad stories?

TL;DR: Get over it.
mokaloka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12 2010, 02:46 AM   #35
otakumasterage
Highwind

Gil: 40 [Donate]

Moklin, I think you might be a little jealous...as am I...damn this guy with his good looks and football playing abilities! lol
Old Jul 12 2010, 02:52 AM   #36
Ethan
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Fantasy View Post
....... I think I would be more interested if I knew what he did.
Football(Not American) right?

But yes that would be correct.

Old Jul 12 2010, 05:21 PM   #37
Infinite Fantasy
Kupo nut

Quote:

But yes that would be correct.
Actually no I wouldn't because I don't care for watching sports.