Final Fantasy XIII Forums

Final Fantasy XIII Forums (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/index.php)
-   FFXIII-2 Spoiler Discussion & Questions (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   RUMOUR! XIII-3? :3 (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15137)

xX_Rain_Xx Feb 01 2012 11:33 PM

RUMOUR! XIII-3? :3

Don't hate me for this if it was too obvious for you guys :P

So remember that XIII-3 website SE registered a while back? Maybe it wasn't a joke...

It's totally possible, maybe even inevitable that XIII-3 is going to be announced.

Do not read further if you have yet to finish XIII-2...

Spoiler:
So apparently there isn't an actual 'REAL' ending for XIII-2, as for all the possible outcomes finish with 'To be continued'...

Wuddahell? Were we once again betrayed by SE, by getting a game that's not even completable without a ending?

Or are they saying that XIII-3 is on the way by hinting us...

It may be obvious to some who played the game, or those hips who would 'I knew it was real in the first place' lol :lol:

What do you guys think?

I obviously would like to get the ending of the story at least.

Mike Feb 02 2012 12:35 AM

This should probably be in the spoiler forum... But still. I think it's pretty obvious there's going to be a XIII-3 at this stage, unless they just piss the fans off and leave it as is.

...Or make it, god forbid... A movie.

Nirvana Feb 02 2012 12:42 AM

As much as like this game, and it's central story/characters, I think Square-Enix should just move on, maybe just get us our XIII Versus.

Ethan Feb 02 2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike (Post 363744)
This should probably be in the spoiler forum... But still. I think it's pretty obvious there's going to be a XIII-3 at this stage, unless they just piss the fans off and leave it as is.

...Or make it, god forbid... A movie.

Lord, they would be testing us.

Lymle Feb 02 2012 01:59 AM

I would be here for a CGI movie, actually.

Jake Feb 02 2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lymle (Post 363758)

THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES. AND YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US.

Ethan Feb 02 2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Now that I'm thinking about it... I revoke my previous statement. I'd be OK with a movie. Mostly because all the CG in XIII-2 made me so complete.

Mike Feb 02 2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ethan (Post 363760)
Now that I'm thinking about it... I revoke my previous statement. I'd be OK with a movie. Mostly because all the CG in XIII-2 made me so complete.

...Um...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 363759)

^^^^^

Spoiler:
Damn, my 1,400th post. Not sure how I feel about this. :aldo:

PhoenixSun Feb 02 2012 02:06 AM

oh for Allah's sake! not another movie!!

Lymle Feb 02 2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake (Post 363759)

WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT ANYWAY?

They clearly are planning to continue the story, so I think a movie is perfect for that.

Although, if I like XIII-2 a lot, I probably wouldn't mind another game.

NotitsMan Feb 02 2012 02:15 AM

They need to do something more drastic with the battle system before I'm on board for another game. Otherwise, movie all the way.

PhoenixSun Feb 02 2012 02:20 AM

you know what. I'm fine with the way it ended. Can't we all just be glad she's dead?

Lymle Feb 02 2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixSun (Post 363770)
you know what. I'm fine with the way it ended. Can't we all just be glad she's dead?

Fuck off. Seriously. :wtf:

Ethan Feb 02 2012 02:33 AM

Oh hey that's not nice.

PhoenixSun Feb 02 2012 02:45 AM

i feel hurt(ish)

Lymle Feb 02 2012 02:48 AM

It's nothing personal, I just seriously hate when people say stuff like that. Like, being happy about someone's death, even if it's a fictional character. It kinda saddens me really.

Ethan Feb 02 2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lymle (Post 363786)
It's nothing personal, I just seriously hate when people say stuff like that. Like, being happy about someone's death, even if it's a fictional character. It kinda saddens me really.

I do say, I agree.

Ramenzilla Feb 02 2012 02:50 AM

What would be wrong with a movie? It's what they did with VII and it added extra to the ending of VII.

My gut tells me they're going to pull a Prince of Persia and have a DLC post-game chapter or something.

Quote:

It's because people think being an asshole is funny.

Like they played the game to have a solid basis for such strong hate.

PhoenixSun Feb 02 2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

okay. i'll be sure to keep that to a minimum from now on.

Astraia Feb 02 2012 04:21 AM

any form of continuation is ok for me, as long as there's more Older!Hope.