Date: December 6th, 2011 Author: Rabla
News Category: Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tags: Dengeki, DLC, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Motomu Toriyama, Sazh Katzroy, Yoshinori Kitase
The latest issue of Dengeki Playstation has a interview with XIII-2 Producer Yoshinori Kitase and Director Motomu Toriyama. The interviewed detailed various aspects about XIII-2.
* The game has been split into ‘Episodes’. Each one takes about 3 hours to complete, and is meant to help people who may be busy.
* The bonuses for the XIII Save Data include Special Decorations for your
* Like previously detailed, battles with DLC Monsters will take place in a special Colosseum area. The colosseum will also have a small part in the overall story.
* There will be an area of the world where you can check updates about released DLC.
* Along with the ability to save at any time, the game will also have a Auto-Save feature. It was included because of its popularity in overseas games. However, since its not completely obvious when it happens, the option to do a manual save at any time was included.
* Interestingly, Odin will be available as a recruitable monster. He is a boss monster for one of the game’s episodes, but it wasn’t said if this is where you can recruit it.
* After clearing the game, you’ll return to the opening area. Closing the Historia Crux gate there will unlock a ‘New Game Plus’ experience. This will help access all the items and paths available during the game, and obtaining items from different Live Trigger choices.
* Serah and Noel will start the game with only Commando, Ravager, and Sentinel roles available.
* When Dengeki asked about Sazh’s role in the game (you may recall he appeared in a trailer a few weeks ago), they answered ”Final Fantasy XIII-2 will continue after release, so look forward to later.” This could imply that Sazh will appear in DLC missions. This could mean thats there more than just Monsters and Costumes to look forward too.
Dengeki gave XIII-2 an ‘S’ ranking in their Buyer’s Guide. A normal numbered ranking out of 100 by reviewers will come later.Related posts: