Date: January 25th, 2011 Author: Kitmitsu
News Category: Final Fantasy XIII-2
Tags: Dengeki, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Interview, Motomu Toriyama, Yoshinori Kitase
With Dengeki and Famitsu both coming out with new Fabula Nova Crystallis articles this week, it was inevitable that information would leak out early. Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be covered in a two page spread in this weeks Dengeki with a one page interview with director Motomu Toriyama and producer Yoshinori Kitase. Here are the key details covered in the article that have been leaked so far.
• XIII-2′s story begins in Gran Pulse after the ending of XIII.
• The story will feel like it expands out from the after story that was included in the booklet with Xbox 360′s Final Fantasy XIII International.
• Outside of Lightning, other characters will appear in the game in unexpected forms. Some will see major changes.
• XIII-2 is a full sequel. You’ll learn some of the things that took place in the background scenes of XIII.
• The story will be more dark and mysterious than XIII’s.
• The story will focus on the goddess Etro.
• The game will not have the pop feel of Final Fantasy X-2
• The battle system will be an evolved form of XIII’s ATB system.
• They’re listening to opinions both inside and outside of Square Enix and from outside of Japan regarding characters, story and interface.
• There may be a difficulty setting.
UPDATE: Extended Version – AndriasangRelated posts: