Date: January 25th, 2011 Author: Kitmitsu
News Category: Final Fantasy Type-0
Tags: Dengeki, Final Fantasy Type-0, Interview, Motomu Toriyama, Yoshinori Kitase
As well as the other Fabula Nova Crystallis titles, Final Fantasy Type-0 will have new details revealed in this weeks Dengeki. The article will comprise of a four page spread with an additional page dedicated to an interview with Yoshinori Kitase and Motomu Toriyama. Here are the new details for Type-0 that have leaked out so far.
• The keyword for the battle system is “Magic in Action.” While you have weapons, magic is main.
• A main concept is “It’s not necessary for everyone to gather.” The game has a multiplayer system that can be enjoyed by • solo players too.
• You can join other players’ games for three minutes. While you can extend this, Type-0 is not the type of game where you play together with other players continuously.
• The game will have 12+2 main characters. This means that in addition to the 12 main characters, there will be two characters, Makina and Rem, in a different framework. These 12+2 characters will be your controllable party.
• You can have up to three characters out in battle simultaneously. Once someone dies, other members will come out to help.
• Until you come to the battle field, you move around the world map and execute a strategy.
• As you play on your own, other players will gradually take part in the battle.
• When you help other players, you earn points.
• In general, your full party heads to the battle field together.
Update – Extended version: AndriasangRelated posts: